The charming town of Moab is the gateway to some of the most spectacular scenery in all the Southwest USA. Ancient canyons, towering rock formations and flowing rivers make up this corner of America, where the elements have carved away the land for centuries. Lace up your best hiking boots and explore Arches National Park, home to over 2,000 arches, and Canyonlands National Park, where the Green River meets the Colorado. After days of desert hiking, unwind at the local bar and swap tales of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, who used the canyons to hide from the law in the late 1800s.
- Moab – Dead Horse Point Sunset picnic
- Arches National Park – Sunrise hike
- Arches National Park – Hiking
- Canyonlands National Park – Hiking
- Moab – Winery visit
- Salt Lake City – Leader Led walking tour
- Explore the famous towering red rocks of Utah on two feet, with a hike to the panoramic plateaus of the stunning Canyonlands National Park.
- Enjoy a sunset picnic overlooking the Colorado River in the high desert of Dead Horse Point State Park, where ancient hunters and Wild West cowboys once roamed.
- Indulge with a stay in a ranch perched along the shores of the mighty Colorado River and framed by majestic, 2,000-foot red cliffs.
- Support local industry with a visit to a 40-year-old winery that started as a university agricultural project and today specialises in single-vineyard estate-bottled wines.